On 18 Sep 01, at 5:53, tnohava wrote:
> So what do we do...just forget about the thousands that were killed a week
> ago? You're a REAL PATRIOT!

I am only asking questions instead of blindly accepting everything at face
value.

        Steve, what are the questions you are asking?

I guess you progagly believe if we do not all march in lock step with the
'approved' reactions, we are not Real Americans.

        I for one say that we should suport our president.  Of course, I am a patriot, I love this country and I expect those who live here and reap its many benefits to love it, too.

You will see I am right eventually, unless the truth is covered up. (But that
would never happen in America???) But by then it will be way too late and
many more will die. Attacks against Afghanistan will only start a Holy War and
cause new terrorist attacks to be initiated at an increasing pace.

       Many more will indeed die.  Let us fight to make men free.  That is the great tradition of this great nation.