Perhaps it was broadcast?

Following is a list of the al-Manar Frequencies where it's broadcasting:

  • Digital receiver Ku Band uses the following address: USA and Canada

    Telestar 5\ 97 deg. West
    Frequency: 12152 MHZ
    Symbol rate: 20.000
    Polarization: Horizontal
    FEC: 3/4

    Digital receiver C Band uses the following address: (Africa)

    Nss 803\ 338.5 deg. East
    Frequency: 4055 MHZ
    Symbol rate: 27.500
    Polarization: C.R
    FEC: 3/4

    You can receive Almanar using a digital receiver on Arabsat 3A the Lebanese bouquet:
    Arabsat 3A\ 26 deg.east
    Frequency: 11787 MHZ
    Symbol rate: 27.500
    Polarization: vertical
    FEC: 3/4

    Or analog receiver use the following address:

    Arab Sat. 3A/ 26 deg. EAST
    * Frequency: 11823 MHZ
    * Polarization: VERTICAL

    Digital receiver Ku Band use the following address:
    Nile sat 101\ 7 deg. West
    Frequency: 12054 MHZ
    Symbol rate: 27.500
    Polarization: Vertical