Hello All,
Well as a newbie here I will throw my hat in the ring of opinions as to what the answer is.  Or rather some answers.
1) Open forum on foreign policy
2) acquire some sort of integrity in reporting so Americans can make informed decisions.
3) Quit wasting intelligence assets tied up in domestic abuse and put them out where the plans are hatched
4) Legalize drugs and remove the financing for subversive, illegal and covert actions
5) Get Americans to care about their country and to be involved in the process.
6) Quit being mindless, compulsive PR driven consumers and slow the fuck down.
7) Get the US Government to make a moderate effort at following the Constitutional guidelines.
That would be a start.

OBTW as none of this is going to happen, get ready for a shit storm seems to be Plan B.
Ham

<< US respond with  nuclear weapons, what good does that

do, the game is already over. >>

So, whats the answer?
BHoward