-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 9/18/01 4:21:53 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< > After the collapse of the soviet union, weapons grade plutonium, was

reported to be less heavily guarded than potatoes. There have also already

being reports the Bin Laden's organisation has as many as 20 tactical

nuclear devices. I personally believe anyone who has the balls to attack the

US must have a plan to counter the counter attack. and I wouldn't be

surprised if the nukes are already in place ready to blow! >>

My take on this is, if Bin Laden had them, he would use them. Nukes need to
be used to be effective.
I know, you are going to say that just the threat of having them would be
enough. That works for the super powers. Bin Laden is not a super power and
he wants to distroy the western world. And the only way he can do that is to
do as much damage as possible, i.e., use nukes.

BHoward