I know many people who believe they would die if they had to live without money and/or an automobile.

These people long ago became citizens of the New World Order. They are completely brainwashed into thinking the current system is the only one that will support their life.

So ask yourself a few questions.

Do you use money created from nothing by the NWO planners? If so, you have already capitulated.

Do you have credit cards with available credit, used or unused? If so, you have already capitulated.

Do you buy the Biblical "prophecy" and  believe it will be fulfilled? If so, you have already capitulated.

Do you still think you live in a democracy, despite overwhelming evidence that the U.S.A. has been a fascist military dictatorship for at least 50 years? If so, you have already capitulated.

It is not America that needs to be subdued in order to implement their plans. That was done long ago. No, it is still necessary to eliminate all other currencies and banking systems before the world can be united. For as long as humans believe they need currency to live, controlled by some central authority, there will be no avoiding the New World Order.

But then most of us never think about how we would live in the absence of our "god," money.