Hola,
I was wondering why the media have not mentioned the IMF rescheduling their meeting that was suposed to be this month.  I was under the impresion that DC was being barricaded with a fence 26 miles around.
I was wondering if anyone here has been around DC and can give us a heads up.
Also a very important group was to have met with the IRS this month to discuss, for the first time with representatives from congress and the IRS, the 16th legality of the 16th amendmant, the IRS operating without due process, illegal siezures and specificaly why do we have to pay income tax when the IRC clearly states the paramenters for who those liable for income tax are.
1) Citizens of DC, Puerto Rico and other US territories.
2) US citizens working for US companies abroad, and
3) Foriegn antionals working in the US of A

I liave in Georgia and do not fit into any of those criteria.  Of course I still have to pay.  Or Else.  What a pleasent form of theft.  I digress.
The group: We the People For Constitutional Education at www.givemeliberty.org have been trying for years to get redress for these issues and have never been able to get a response to any querries.  For YEARS!!!  We have a constitutional right to redress.  It took a hunger strike from the chairman of this group to get support from a couple of congressmen to look into this and they said, yes, they do have a right to redress an they will get it.  About fucking time.
Anyway, unfortunatly this historic meeting is a casualty of this despicable event.

Hasta,
Ham