-Caveat Lector-

Spies in the White House - they better watch out for they have moles in
all the underground bases and tunnels in the USA.

Monica Lewinsky should be charged with treason - for whom did she work?
She opened the door to the Mossad tapping the President of the United
States telephone and even Yeltsin knew what was going on, for the Mossad
and KGB complement each other ....

And then we have Chandra and Condit.....hard to tell who was the real
victim here, one disappears, and the other will soon disappear.....how
does Condit feel today - how did he feel when he saw the Twin Towers (he
is a Baptist, you kow) paying the price for the  sins of the fathers,
Jerry Falwell would have you believe.

And then we have Larry Flynt - this man should be sent to prison for
blackmail...for this is what he is, a front for organized crime who
contributes heavily to the ADL and Bnai Brith?

So the man who is involved with the new World Trade Center with a 99
year lease, you got to be kidding - the demolition of the Twin Towers
can only be compared to the other landmark in Taliban - the giant Budda
- sign of times, beginning of terror but on whose payroll are these
people...they are not spies, they are hit men.

America - there is a Contract on America.

Well if someone can gun down two Presidents in my lifetime, and the
cycle is beginning again, think they give a damn about some Americans
working for a living in a high rise already bombed once.

Stop and think - in a prison, sat the Unibomber who was involved in mind
control, the man the FBI said prior to his capture had no formal
eduction - he turns out to be of all things, a Harvard Professor; we had
Timothy McVeigh, who brought down a Temple with a load of fertilizer who
was just a kid when he was brainwashed and no doubt programmed to do
what he did; and then, the third man his name escapes me, was the one
who got the credit and/or blame, for blowing up a portion of the World
Trade Center in 1993 - well McVeigh is dead, but one reporter said gee,
he was still breathing when pronouced dead......he went to his death,
willingly with no regrets but he had stated, he knew nothing about he
children in the day school - but the FBI and BATF, who had been warned
to stay away by the ADL and other sources, stayed home.

Twin Towers gone, Pentagon will revive, and if they were headed to the
Nuclear Towers it is said these would withstand such an attack - I do
not know if they would, and I do not want to know if they would not.

So Gideon Forces......my Gideon Bible Calendar is used by Special
Forces, they have to be a militant order which means Mafia Confraternity
involved for they hire these killers for contract jobs.

Whose Mafia was it  -  the Mossad, the KGB?   Surely not our CIA, but
they have trained so many different people and initiated them into their
order  it is now difficult to see who did what.

Fiery Flying Serpents in the Sky?   Has a Japanese Doomsday Touch - and
Persian rituals but then we have our Mossad with axe to grinde for
Sharon was losing the propaganda war and needed something.

Contract on America - find the Contractor.

Saba

Spie in White House?   A Leak?   As is said hasn't been such a leak
since Noah's Ark.