<PRE>============================================================
Get FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING on your first online order
at Fingerhut.com (introductory offer good on almost every
product on the site; click for details).
<A HREF=" http://click.topica.com/caaadc7bz8QXLbAgkRya/FingerHut
">http://click.topica.com/caaadc7bz8QXLbAgkRya/FingerHut</A>
============================================================</PRE>

>From: "Dr. Len Horowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: America's "New War" Directed By Old Profiteers
>Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:41:01 -0700
>

>This email is not meant to be sent unsolicited. Please circulate this
>important intelligence report to your family and friends. If you wish to be
>removed from these emails, contact us by email with "unsubscribe" in the
>subject line.  Thank you!
>

>America's "New War" Directed By Old Profiteers
>

>Dr. Henry Kissinger is heralding war directions once again. On "Black
>Monday" (September 17,  2001), the day stocks took their biggest single day
>loss in history, the American news media detailed this eighty-six-year-old
>foreign policy analyst's  prescription for bombing Afghanistan and Iran.
>Rhetorically admitting such actions would likely prompt terrorist
>counterattacks, Dr. Kissinger  claimed such strikes were urgently needed to
>stop future terrorist attacks.
>

>Given the incongruity of his counsel, many Kissinger critics believe the
>"elderly statesman" may be losing his mind. Others suggest he should simply
>refrain from advising Bush administration officials on such matters. Still
>more believe he should "mind his own business." This, however, is precisely
>what he is doing since
>America's "New War" strategy represents, above all, BIG BUSINESS!
>

>Officials are now warning that America's "New War" will require
>unprecedented economic and social sacrifices.  Included here, we are told,
>are imminent losses of life from biological and chemical attacks. This best
>explains why "Black Monday's" few winning stocks included pharmaceutical
>giants Merck, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson-companies destined to profit
>greatly by plagued populations.
>

>Realistically frightened, parents across the United States are wondering
>whether the remote chance of stopping terrorism, without prompting World
>War
>III, is worth the risk of losing their children to anthrax attacks also
>predicted by Bush administration officials.
>

>Before forming your opinion, here are some relevant facts to consider:
>

>When WWII hero and President Dwight Eisenhower left office, his farewell
>address included this warning: "Beware of the military–industrial complex."
>He was referring to the war mongers who had pressured him to extend
>America's nuclear capabilities worldwide. He correctly identified these
>agents as the greatest threat to world freedom and American democracy. He
>was referring to the petrochemical atomic energy cartel largely directed by
>Nelson Rockefeller and his protégé Dr. Henry Kissinger.
>

>Eisenhower's intelligence on this matter was partially gained as a member
>of
>the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). This non-governmental think tank
>currently composed of 3,600 political policy appointees, was largely, if
>not
> [...]

Your shoe frustration is offline. Your shoe selection is
online... at Zappos.com. All the sizes and styles you need
in brands like Doc Marten, Rockport, Skechers, Steve Madden
and many more:
<A HREF=" http://click.topica.com/caaadqDbz8QXLbAgkRyf/Zappos
">http://click.topica.com/caaadqDbz8QXLbAgkRyf/Zappos</A>