-Caveat Lector-

The Seeds of Terrorism
Excerpt from the talk
We Are All Intimately Related
by Wulf Zendik 1985

"If there is pain and dissension and hunger in the
world and you try to ignore it  or just cavalierly,
philosophically permit it, it’s going to come and get
you. It’s going to come and destroy you. I don’t care
how many followers you have, how small or big your
empire is, how many canoes or battleships or whatever
you have, how many arrows or nuclear weapons, whatever
you have, that pain and privation and suffering from
your fellow human beings will smash your defenses and
get to you.

A Genghis Khan will come riding out of the north night
and mow you down—because they have nothing to lose but
their emotional and physical pain and their
suffering—and maybe their starving. Now that sounds
like it’s on a very pragmatic political
have-and-have-not level. But on any level, like in the
Ecolibrium sense, in the Zendikian sense,
philosophically, metaphysically, you cannot get away
with it.

The Infinite Psychic Field, the whole psychic realm,
is a great vibrational web of communication. It
permeates the Universe and every thought, every
feeling, every pain, every lust is recorded there. And
it’s felt by everything, by all life, simultaneously.
It’s instant. And nobody gets away with anything.

We’re all really intimately related, all parents and
children, brothers and sisters, not only to each other
but to everything. OK, but to keep this simple and
comprehensible, I’m just talking about the human
animal now.

I’m saying you can’t get away with defrauding the
human animal with airhead religious philosophies and
with international corporate manipulations of food
supplies until the people are all just left stupid and
starving.

You can’t get away with not caring about the other
human animal’s destiny. I’m talking about defrauding
in any sense. You cannot figure, I’m going to get
mine, and fuck them! If you do, you’re going to be
that way in your relationships, with your man, your
woman, your children. You have to be a loving, caring
person. But to become that, to do that from out of
that world of
hate, chaos and destruction, that Old Society, that
Old disOrder we were all formed by, well, you can only
do it philosophically. You can only do it by adopting
a loving, caring philosophy—that’s what you throw out
to others, your philosophy, it’s part of your aura.
It’s the sociologic aspect of your aura, and others
Feel it, See it, and respond to its Truth and that, in
turn, changes you and your emanations, changes you on
every plane. That’s what Arol and I have thrown out to
you
guys, our philosophy, our Truth, and you’ve
responded."

http://www.zendik.org
http://www9.pair.com/xpoez/money/silent.html

=====