Now this is a stranage one - first this murder of the black doctor, he
had this Poem framed on his desk (he was murdered by one of Meyer
Lansky's hit men.....I have referred to this before).

In this piece I sent to you re Trithemius if you note the name
Desiderada appers but I do not know the language to decipher the
material.  It was said this poem found in St Paul's Churchyard in
Marland - this is where the Calvert famly from which I descend or all in
the famly, lived - they were the Lord Baltimores of the day who left
that state to their descendents forever and look at it today, who would
want it.

Note this stuff Re Africa, We are the World.  About flipped on that one.

Anyway must add this - when this black doctor was murdered we were
waiting to go into our meeting when my old friend came in - rather
handsome young friend and I mean he was gorgeous.

Anyway, he asked me what I thought and I said "I wish I had a copy of
this poem Desederada " for I had never read it.

Might add those people this DNA stuff, the feds dug up Philip Calvert's
body in St. Paul's Church yard to see what the air was like, and it ws a
solid lead casket.   Cecil Calvert I guess this was the son, do not
remember anymore - but they wanted to find out what the air was like
etc., which I thought horrible.

As I recall this is the same little church where Jefferson Davis and
Robert E. Lee used to go and I bet they had some secret stuff going on.

This poem means something more than we know  or maybe it means nothing,
but when I saw the name of this poem in the work of Trithemius if it is
the same thing or has double meaning - made me wonder.

Anyway, as I said I told this hansome man and he looked like a young
Gregory Peck with black hair and blue eyes, and raised in Ireland - I
told him I wished I had a copy of this poem - and he pulled out his bill
fold and handed me an old newspaper clipping many years old, and it was
that poem.   Someone once told me this man, was Mafia.   Who the hell
cares he was handsome.

So much for murder and concealed writings and handsome snoops .....

Does this poem mean anything to you ??? Other than a beautiful poem?

That is addressed to you Mike Spitzer if you got this far.

When I saw that We Are the World attached to this poem it made me wonder
inasmuch much as Dr. Bond was black....and murdered and alleged to be in
drugs and other thanks.

These two doctors only wanted to castrate him and the hit man murdered
him (he had on a deputy sheriff uniform).....so, finding this in St
Paul's Churchyard where Cecil Calver or Philip Calvert were buried.

But why would the Feds want their DNA?  My famly when I was little was
involved in a lawsuit to get our state back - for it was left to Lord
Baltimore's descendents FOREVER.

First thing I would do is secede from the Union and set up a monarchy.

O'Saba

Wonder why the BE CAREFUL was added on the poem.

http://www.angelcities.com/members/rhonda52/desiderada.htm