  Doubt.
   Doubt thyself.
   Doubt even if thou doubtest thyself.
   Doubt all.
   Doubt even if thou doubtest all.
   It seems sometimes as if beneath all conscious doubt
     there lay some deepest certainty.  O kill it!  Slay the
     snake!
   The horn of the Doubt-Goat be exalted
   Dive deeper, ever deeper, into the Abyss of Mind,
     until thou unearth the fox THAT.  On, hounds!
     Yoicks!  Tally-ho!  Bring THAT to bay!
   Then, wind the Mort!

                                           Uncle Al. the kiddies pal

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew

> From: Saba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:09:27 -0400
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [CTRL] Fwd: Al-Qaida makes new call to arms
>
> Love this one - Al Qaida and Osama bin Laden make new call to arms, and
> the news media around the world delivers the message?   Hey the guy is
> alleged to have sent out a fax letter for same?   Now one thing about a
> fax machine, no DNA, no fingerprints.....

his message is 50% the same as your message ,saba - kill Jews anywhere

oh, wait it's 100% like your message - jihad is forever, no?

> I read books - start at back and read part of front and if it is any
> good, I will read the inbetween......well we know the end of this war -
> why not skp the in between.

this doesn't surprise me for some reason.

> We do not know for sure who caused the World Trade Center to go
> down.......I have seen the one face of a terrorist, and hey that guy
> looked more mixed - American Negro than Arab.....colors matter.

only to bigots dear, only to bigots.

> Bin Laden is not this smart.....so why Manhattan when they could have
> put out the lights of Israel forever?   End of problem?

Because the problem is NOT Israel it's those nasty American troops, defiling
the land of the prophet - o yeah, and helping keep religious fundamentalists
topple the govt. there.

> 55 million people died in World War II and the only to benefit -
> Zionists.

wrong. the primary beneficiaries of WW2 were the united states, and Russia,
who achieved superpower status, and the Germans and Japanese, who got to
rebuild an industrial base at new 1950's standards, becoming economic
powerhouses.