-Caveat Lector-

Well Bill I can spell if I think all the time - occasionally use a there
for a their,  or a has for a have - but I sit here typing on a tiny
keyboard, and the letters are all worn off and if I look at the keyboard
I cannot type.....plus, always in a hurry and typing fast you tend to
make mistakes.

Have used many different keyboards in my tme and the escape key is
different on different sides of keyboard and often my mind switiche to
wrong keyboard for I have wonderful IBM computer keyboard but no modem
but it is good for personal stuff.

Whenver I did writing in the past, had someone else doing the editing -
even Mary Farrell in Dallas on the Assassinatin Committee used to "edit"
my work, for she said my writing ability was lacking (hers wasn't that
hot either) but boy she loved to edit it for me for she said I sure as
hell knew how to get at the facts from which many profitted......

So much for misspelled words and dellusions of granduer for I never said
I was a writer but was told once by an MI6 I as the best researcher she
ever saw and that was from a best seller author.

Today when I read our letters of which I have 100's you should see the
words and strike overs (like Jessica Fletcher she used old beat up
manual typewriter) and misspelled words not due to lack of intelligence
but rather lack of time.

So someday when I have more time I could send out messages with perfect
grammar and spelling - but as my old friend used to say don't fret and
worry about that - we have editors to do this kind of stuff.

Anything duller than an editor with no original thoughts but I say they
can take a piece of pure research and put the magic touch on same.

And today using proper grammar is like - well being alone in a crowd.

O'Saba