-Caveat Lector-

---------------------- ------- -----------------------------
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
state I finally won out over it"

Elwood P Dowd

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew

> From: Yardbird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:47:29 -0300
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [CTRL] ANTI-CRUSADE,  AWARD ! (fwd)
>
> -Caveat Lector-
>

> Furthermore, the below analyses of the political situations
> in Israel and the US reveal that these terror actions were
> precisely what Sharon and Bush at this particular moment needed to get out
> of their deadlocks, and that hardly any other move could
> have brought about the present favorable situation for their
> genocidal policies.

their ability to capitalize on a situation is not the same as guilt.

> A very high percentage of probability therefore speaks in
> favour of the assumption  that more than 6000 working class
> people (NOT CEOs: they together with 4000 jews had been
> warned beforehand !) of many different nationalities were
> killed by their host country in order to produce the present situation.

this 4000 Jews thing just isn't true - it was from a hezbollah source, and
has no corroboration.

> The imperialists now have got free hands to start their
> already planned worldwide crusade for knocking down the
> global resistance movement against their globalization, including
> assasination of political opponents anywhere in the world,
> conquer Afghanistan as basis for pipelining the oil from the
> Caspian Sea and for missiles that can reach Russia and
> China, cancelling human rights, raising the oil prices, etc.

all true - but not proof

> By installing a half-wit and member of the NAZI community in
> the White House, Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon, General
> Electric and other manufacturers of mass destruction weapons
> finally have got very good prospects after many meager
> years since the cold war.
>
> One of Bush's first actions in the crusade has been to force
> Pakistan to  stop sending food to the millions of Afghan
> refugees that are completely dependent on this aid for their survival.

yesterday a 320 million dollar aide package for Afghanistan was announced