Hola Samantha
Could you provide an address or phone/e0mail for this guy.
Thanks,
Ham

In a message dated 10/19/01 7:19:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 I ordered this video and watched it last night.  I knew most of what was
presented already, but seeing the images made a deep impression.  I learned
new things about Panama, and especially about East Timor.  Needless to say, I
didn't sleep very well last night.  People need to know this stuff, though it
will probably cost a few nights' sleep.

Samantha

In a message dated 9/28/01 12:03:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> My name is Frank Dorrel. I live in Culver City, California. I
>  consider myself to be a peace activist. I am a Veteran for
>  Peace. I work with the Save the Iraqi Children Coalition, and
>  with many of the other peace organizations here in Los Angeles.
>
>  I put together video compilations on U.S. foreign policy. My
>  best video is called "WHAT I'VE LEARNED ABOUT U.S. FOREIGN POLICY,  CIA
>  Covert Operations and U.S. Interventions Since World War II- What You
Didn't