************************************
1.6 Million Drug Arrests Made in 2000
************************************

According to a report released Monday by the FBI, 1.6 million arrests
were made for drug offense violations in the year 2000, a slight
increase (0.5 percent) over 1999 figures.
   For the sixth straight year, more people were arrested for drug
offenses than for any other offense category. In fact, in the year 2000
more people were arrested for drug offenses than for murder, rape,
arson, aggravate assault, robbery, burglary, and auto theft combined.

>> Read More at: http://www.alchemind.org/topclnews.htm

<PRE>You received this message because you joined the Alchemind Society's Center for
Cognitive Liberty & Ethics e-mail alerts and announcements list.

Please forward this message to others who may be interested.

To Subscribe send a blank e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe, scroll down.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE ALCHEMIND SOCIETY
The Alchemind Society, and our Center for Cognitive Liberty & Ethics, is entirely
funded by the contributions of members and allies. Your contribution is necessary to
continue our efforts to foster cognitive freedom and autonomy. All donations are
tax-deductible. To become a member or to make a donation, please visit:
<A HREF=" http://www.alchemind.org/joinus.htm ">http://www.alchemind.org/joinus.htm</A>