-Caveat Lector-

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:25:11 -0400, RevCOAL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
posted article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, which said:

> I didn't see the picture, but if you feel that a woman needs to shave under
> her arms to be beautiful, I suggest you take a stroll along the French
> Riviera, where you will find any number of beautiful women who don't shave
> their legs or their armpits...
>
> Your juvenile chauvinism would perhaps be better served on another type of
> list than one devoted to conspiracy research...

Well, you've just played the part of judge, jury and executioner without
even giving me a chance to defend myself.  The picture was a parody and
the woman pictured had "shag" hair and lots of it.  I've known females
from France and Spain and I was not bothered by their hairy legs.  But if
I found something like what was pictured coming after me in heat, I would
RUN like hell.  But then I'm gay, so I have the right.

And besides it was supposed to be comic relief.  And no, I'm not planning
on censoring myself for the benefit of those who might be offended.  I
think that's like ONE humor post I've made to this list in probably three
years or more of being on this list (under various user names).  I think
the government is doing enough censoring to cover my part.  Renaming the
war from Infinite Justice to whatever it's called this week just because
Muslims think that only Allah can deliver infinite justice?  Jeez.... The
way I see it, if I have a problem with something, it's my responsibility
to change the way I see things instead of trying to force the rest of the
world to conform to my ideas about decency.

Damaeus