-Caveat Lector-

I myself wonder why the so-religious Americans don't all see this.
- The Whore of Babylon is obviously about to fall and they're still
singing God bless America. - I guess most people are blind. The
gold of babylon keeps them bound to Babylon.

Or, ... could it be that Bible was talking of Monica and Clinton
-> whore of babylon, and then Bush -> the anti-christ, elected via
fraud, and then the thousand year reich. Hmm... The Bible does give
an interesting picture of the future of the USA, if that is the case.

Anyone more intimate with the Bible care to present any theories
of these possible character connections to the Bible prophesies?

I haven't seen anyone pick these up or even see the note, yet. Is it
some kind of tabu for (religious) Americans to see things this way?