-Caveat Lector-

Thank you Samantha and others for speaking positively (and accurately!) as to
the true motives of the Pagan/Wiccan religion.  It is unfortunate that there
are still so many people out there that insist that pagans/witches are evil
individuals who worship the devil and are out to cause others harm.  Anyone
who know just the tiniest bit about our religion knows that our "golden rule"
is:

An' it harm none
Do what ye will

I was so sad when I saw the e-mail claiming that Samhain was the god of
death.  I wanted to believe that people had really come along since the days
of "Rosemary's Baby", but I guess it's still too early for that.

If anyone has any questions or wishes to learn more about our religion,
please check out these great web sites:
<A HREF="http://www.celticcrow.com/org/contact.html";>Click here: Witches'
League for Public Awareness</A>
<A HREF="http://www.witchvox.com/";>Click here: Welcome to the Witches' Voice
(Witchvox.com)</A>

Blessed Be, One and All!!!

Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 11/1/01 11:22:47 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Source say investigators are eyeing a number of groups, including radical
>  members of a pagan cult.
>
>  The Wiccan group fashions itself as modern-day witches seeking religious
>  freedom, but they are not known to be violent.

  Wiccans, as I understand them, are the antithesis of the true satanists who
are behind all this global chaos.  So of course it figures they would be
targeted.  How sad.  They've been getting heat from right wing Christians for
a long time and now this.  Nothing like killing ALL the birds with the same
stone.  I give these satanic global predators high marks for efficiency.

Samantha