-Caveat Lector-

They did this back during the Gulf War.  I thought it was tacky then, and I
think it's tacky now.  I hope that Topps enjoys it's status with the rest of
the greedy companies using this whole conflict as an opportunity to make a
quick buck selling a cheesy product.

Kids need to
 > understand that the President (and his team) will keep them safe and
 > that evil-doers will be punished.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  Dubya's gonna keep us safe children, don't worry....

<< > A NEW SERIES DOCUMENTING AMERICA'S GREATEST CHALLENGE