From: Dr. Len Horowitz
President and Publisher
Tetrahedron Publishing Group
206 North 4th Ave, Ste. 147
Sandpoint, ID 83864   Nov. 13, 2001

To: Members of our networks and to whom it may concern.
RE: Helping to Effectively Disseminate the Truth

Dear Friends,

A number of people have written and called to ask me, “What can we do to help you and your efforts in disseminating the truth?”

Traditionally we have asked people to help distribute our books, videotapes, and audiotapes, and the information therein, to alert friends, family, and preferred media outlets concerning these materials, and/or help sponsor my public presentations.

Today, we have added a new option—our “Internet Associate Program” (IAP)—for anyone with a website or desire to develop one.

I am pleased to announce that Tetrahedron Publishing Group invites your participation in this new automated software administered IAP. With this program, Tetrahedron’s publications and Healing Celebrations’ health catalogs will be virtually placed on your website. With no effort on your part, you and/or your company will then receive, at the end of every month, a check in the amount of fifteen percent (15%) of all sales generated through your referrals. Thus, a limited partnership is established between our combined companies to mutually benefit our joint efforts. Considering that typical business overhead expenses approximate fifty-to-sixty percent (50-60%), your 15% of gross sales earnings represents close to half the profits we are blessed to generate from your website referrals.

Moreover, if you would like to establish a website to take advantage of this program we are currently offering a service that will help you develop a personalized website that effectively integrates our websites www.tetrahedron.org, 0000e="color: blue; text-decoration: underline; text-underline: single"www.MIRACLE6.com, and 0000,000 To activate these excellent programs simply call our toll free number 1-888-508-4787rahedron.org"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you very much for your past and ongoing support.

With much love and sincere gratitude for your help,

Dr. Len Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.

--- To remove yourself from further mailings, 000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Forwarded as information only; no endorsement to be presumed + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is distributed without charge or profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this type of information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe simply because it has been handed down for many generations. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is written in Holy Scriptures. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of Teachers, elders or wise men. Believe only after careful observation and analysis, when you find that it agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all. Then accept it and live up to it." The Buddha on Belief, from the Kalama Sutta + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + A merely fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled one is truly vanquished. -Johann Christoph Schiller, German Writer (1759-1805) + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. -Bertrand Russell + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + "Everyone has the right...to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." Universal Declaration of Human Rights + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." --- Ernest Hemingway
www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER =========CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.
Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. =======================================================================Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]