--- Begin Message ---
Mike,

I am sure that the SEC can be made to look the other way if guvment
big boys tell 'em to.

A while back, Walter Burien, the former commodities trader and
advocate for exposing the CAFR, mentioned that billions of dollars in
treasury futures trades was the where the real action took place.

I agree with your basic premise: options on stocks directly related
to WTC were traded with advanced notice. I also believe that these
trades appear to have resulted in Krongard's departure from D.B. Alex
Brown.

Conclusions:

1. Krongard's executive position was lost as the result of a number
of relatively low profit moves (millions not billions) in puts on
stocks directly tied to 911.

2. The trades in question were executed by lower rung individuals who
did not know about 911 until about a week or two prior to the event
and therefore could not concoct a more sophisticated strategem to
hide their gains.

3. Individuals who had sufficient foreknowledge of 911 were able to
make their financial moves well in advance and are quietly enjoying
the billions of dollars in profits with little or no suspicion.

4. Krongard and the minor profiteers will never see the light of day.
It appears all the appropriate fixes are in place to keep this info
in suspense permanently.

5. If Krongard ever takes the stand, I am sure nothing will come of
it. Old spook leadership rarely reveals anything but chickenfeed.
Remember how Goldwater used to call Casey "Jabber" because he kept
mumbling in some incomprehensible, incoherent manner throughout his
teatimony.

6. As time passes, I believe more and more people will admit they
knew in advance about 911. It will become a kind of cottage industry.
The world will be divided into two groups: those who knew and those
who didn't. So far we have the FEMA head who told Dan Rather he flew
into NYC the night before with his people (this has, in retrospect,
been called a mistake) to be there as soon as possible. Salman
Rushdie was forewarned about travel. Sharon cancelled his 9/10/01
trip to NYC.  SF Mayor Willie Brown was told not to fly on 9/11. Soon
ol' Buzzy's insiders will resemble a bunch of feisty kids who just
wanted a piece of the american dream.

> Well, Gee Dan - How come we haven't heard anything about it and how
come
> SEC maintains a solid, "No Comment" position? Are you trying to
suggest
> that the insider trading had nothing to do with Sept. 11th? If you
are
> then you and I are gonna have a big go around. Or did you also
notice
> that the head of AB Brown resigned "suddenly" just a couple days
after
> the attacks.
>
> SEC is covering up. And what I suspect is that, being a good buddy
with
> ol Buzzy, who knew damn well the attacks were going to take place,
the
> head of AB Brown made the trades himself, got caught and immediately
> quit.
>
> What he didn't count on was that Mossad would rat him out through
the
> ICT report.
>
> Mike Ruppert

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=213858.1737107.3257770.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
05
> 063985:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http:/www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=213858.1737107.3257770.1261774/D=egrou
> pmail/S=1705063985:HM/A=763352/rand=486690849>
>
> Please let us stay on topic and be civil.
> -Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
> OM

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/r9F0cB/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>