-Caveat Lector-

Strange I watched this same film and thought of Larry Silverstein and
the 7 billion dollar insurance policy he purchased with the God Forbid
Terrorist claust added 3 weeks before the demolition of the World Trade
Center;

And I thought of the USS Liberty where it was blown to hell and back by
the Israelis who wanted to blame it on the Egyptians and got caught;

And last but not least, the Lavon Affair where Egyptian Jews posing as
Muslims murdered Americans in American movie houses and again got
caught;

And I thought of the butcher of many innocent people who ooops - they
got the wrong man.

Now this is what I thought of when I saw Osama bin Laden on the air -
for he did not pull off that Twin Tower job.

No - these are homegrown jobs.......guess who?

Why cui bono?   Of Course.

Saba

Larry Silverstein miracle of miracles - bankrupt in 1991 and golly gee,
7 billion dollars blood money coming up......