-Caveat Lector-

I believe this for one reason - back in 70 period when I found out that
this Doctor Donald Plotnick and this other Doctor who was also an
assistant county coroner along with a mafia hit man Ralph DeLeo - when I
figured out they had murdered this black doctor - and then a young black
was set up -

I called my friend - the one who had the father for whom I worked -
guess they were jewish, I do not know for sure - it made no difference
to me for I liked them - anyway, I said Al - keep away from these people
- a Mafia Hit man lives on this farm with the one and they murdered Dr.
Walter Bond.....

Much to my shock this guy yelled at me - you are going to get your g-d-
head blow off with a 45 for even knowing this......and then he said he
was worried that I knew it.....these men had the neo nazi literature in
the basement of this restaurant where he said I would be sitting when
they would come in and boom.

Well he meant it  so that was when I called my old friend a black
newsman who owned this news paper Al Sharpton just bought - well they
did the story, and then everybody knew....that taught them.

Plus the police knew I later found out for the called this newspaper
saying we were all going to get killed.

Such lovely people......however working for a Court surrounded by former
FBI agents retired, and Judges, etc., and Masons galore somehow I felt
protected.

Also when the Akron Beacon Journal was going to do a story on my
manuscript (the Ohio State Lantern had done one) .....I told this same
man and he laughed and said (for I gave a copy to him to read, and one
to his father)....anyway - he said if they printed anything to do with
my story, the would blow up their presses....just kidding of course.

Well within a week - the Editor of the Akron Beacon Journal his car blew
up in his garage.....fortunately the bomb went off before he got into it
that morning but they never printed my story.

So I know how these people operate.......and I think they are right this
is the work of Zionists.

And I might add this Larry Silverman is in this stuff up to his
neck.....World Trade Center, Globalist?   But ah new buildings, 99 year
lease  and who the hell ever herd of a 99 year lease?

These were long range plans and this building demolition of the world
Trade Center - hey it served dual purpose.

For they had planned to go into Afghanistan all alone.

And Hollywood helped to pave the way.....now wait to see if this bunch
will try to blow up our White House and Capitol for I believe this is in
the game plan....

This is the millenium; oh by the way the Taliban or rather Afghanistanis
now get to watch the movie Independence Day.......
how about that movie with Slim Whitman singing while the Capitol was
blown apart and Washington burned.

This is all part of the game plan - like a John the Baptist paving the
way to the mortuaries.

A company of undertakers........

Osama bin Laden did not pull off that Twin Towers Job......this was
homegrown planned stuff.........double indemnity - big bucks billions an
billions of dollars.

Silverstein does not own that building - he has a lease.......cui bono
cui bono cui bono.

I intend to contact Al Sharptons new newspaper here that he just
purchased and get a copy of that story on the murders.....for oh, so
secret....but when it came to trial and this hit man confessed and got
the doctors off the hook saying he pulled the trigger, they had only
wanted to castrate the black doctor - and I bet they had some neo nazi
literature they would have laid around.

What a crock......what a conspiracy......see how the Zionists would like
to censor any negative comments but then look what this ADl did to the
militias while our CIA was in bed with Osama bin Laden who is now the
master scape goat.....one crime fits all.

Lying bastards all.....

November - the red star still burns.....think we had a USS Antaras once
- a ship.   Wonder if this ship survivied the wars.

Saba