-Caveat Lector-

I've said this before; all they had to do was clone McVeigh, execute the
clone and who would be the wiser?

All this cloning news is once again the public being informed of technology
that is 30-50 years old. You know the elite used it to their benefit first;
just look around, lots of them have been cloned many times. The
deterioration due to multiple uploads and downloads of their mind looks to
us like the aging of the brain. Little do we know.