--- Begin Message ---
FTW -- Nov. 27, 2001 – CORRECTION TO FTW’S TIMELINE STORY “OH LUCY” --
http://www.copvcia.com/stories/nov_2001/lucy.html

In our story dated 11/2/01 in which we presented a complete timeline of events -
before and after September 11th - indicating U.S. government complicity in the attacks
and demonstrating an agenda other than what we are being told, we made a small error.

We would like to correct it.

In what was previously Item #16 of the timeline we stated that 23,000 British troops
plus the largest British Naval Armada since the Falkland Islands War had been
“pre-positioned” in Oman in an operation called “Essential Harvest.”

In fact, the deployment of British troops was underway and had been planned for four
years but the troops had not yet arrived in Oman. This coincides with writings from
Zbigniew Brzezinski and other evidence showing that the current war had been in the
preparatory stages for at least that long. The correct name of the Operation is “Swift
Sword.”

The attacks of September 11th caused a brief hiccup in the British deployment but – as
we have confirmed from British military web sites and The Guardian – the huge
deployment to Oman did take place, conveniently, as had been planned.
It was just in time to support U.S. military operations in Afghanistan.

The timeline story has also been enhanced with shocking new revelations from the BBC’s
Greg Palast (See Item #2).

The story and the online Nov 20, issue of FTW had been corrected and we apologize for
any inconvenience.

The trust of our readers is the most important thing we possess. Therefore, we will
always make efforts to correct any inaccuracies, no matter how small, so that you may
quote us with confidence.

Mike Ruppert
Publisher/Editor
“From The Wilderness”