-Caveat Lector-

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/chuckwagon.html

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

It's Not Bush's Land to Give Away

By Chuck Baldwin

Food For Thought From The Chuck Wagon
November 30, 2001 It has been widely reported that President Bush has made it
official U.S. policy to help create a new Palestinian state. Such a policy
puts America on the wrong side of history and on the wrong side of Scripture.
Christians everywhere should be outraged, and Mr. Bush should be ashamed.

First of all, the Palestinians never owned the land of Canaan, and there
never was a Palestinian nation. For Bush to say that the West Bank belongs to
the Palestinians is both ignorant and ignoble.

Bush's decision to support Palestinian statehood can only be regarded as
abject appeasement to Islamic terrorists. The grandfather of all modern-day
terrorists is Yasser Arafat. For the Bush administration to promote making
Arafat the president of his own country while at the same time sending
American warriors to fight Osama Bin Laden is the height of hypocrisy. Such
deluded thinking betrays logic not to mention our friends in Israel.

Secondly, as a Christian, Bush should read his Bible. If he did, he would
discover that the land of Cannan belongs to Israel by divine decree. The
Scripture says, "And I have also established my covenant with them (the
children of Israel), to give them the land of Canaan." (Exodus 6:4) Again,
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and
assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will
give you the land of Israel." (Ezekiel 11:17)

Palestinian terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Hamas are sworn to the
annihilation of Israel and to the destruction of America. A look at the web
site created by the Palestinian Bureau of Vital Statistics reveals that there
is no room for Israel in their planned Palestinian state.

When those Islamic terrorists (brothers of the Hezbollah and Hamas) slammed
those jet liners into the Twin Towers and Pentagon building, Palestinians
jumped for joy and shouted with glee. Yet, Bush wants to reward these same
people with their own nation state.

I often hear people with anti-Semitic tendencies say that the only reason
Muslims hate America is because she is the friend of Israel. Nonsense!
Muslims do not need any excuse to hate the United States. America is the only
nation regarded as a Christian nation, and Islamic militants have been
butchering Christians since the days of Mohammed. The truth is, Muslims hate
Israel because she is the friend of America, not the other way around.
Muslims regard America as the "great Satan." Israel is only the "little
Satan."

President Bush is making an egregious error! He is not only jeopardizing the
safety and security of the people of Israel (and Jews throughout the Middle
East), he is jeopardizing America's favor with Almighty God. Someone needs to
remind the President that the land of Canaan has already been deeded to a
people; it is not Bush's to give away.

Write to same address to be off lists!