-Caveat Lector-

> http://www.thule.org/looksaucer.html
>
>   How could there be diffused  light on the moon?
>
>  on the moon there is no prism of
>  atmosphere to diffuse or bend light so the sky is totally black.

Here we have a classic example of someone assuming a desired conclusion and
fitting the "facts" to "prove' that conclusion.

I can do the same thing; all that is necessary is to change the assumed
"lie" from "we went to the moon" to "the moon has no atmosphere."

The author, who is not willing to believe what he was told about the moon
landing, is nonetheless unable to question the same authority which also
told him the moon has no atmosphere. Did they lie about one and not the
other?

So if I assume then, that I have been lied to about the moon's atmosphere, I
can conclude:
1. There is atmosphere on the moon.
2. Therefore light will be diffused and produce soft shadow and color.
3. Therefore the NASA photos are not faked (at least not for that reason).
4. Therefore NASA astronauts landed on the moon and the photos in question
are genuine.

See how easy it is? Not that I am happy about either lie; but this
illustrates the trap of assuming we "know" anything or are even capable of
knowing things as absolutes.

>   "At what temperature does film melt?" I asked.
>
>   "One hundred and fifty degrees."
>
>  But NASA video and film prove the astronauts to be on the moon's
>  surface when the sun was at high noon; the temperature was +250 F.
>  degrees.
>
>   "The film, in the uncooled cameras would melt," Kodak said.

Once again the author does not question the accepted surface temperature of
the moon but chooses to question other things. The film would indeed not
survive that temperature, IF true.

So it seems we pick and choose the things we "wish" to believe.

This is a trap set for the human mind that works all too well. The only way
out of the trap is to question each and every concept we have been
conditioned to "believe" is "real." Until we can conceive the possibility of
frequency (electromagnetic) manipulation of our minds by earthly or other
means, we have no way out of our present reality matrix.

And  we are so easily deceived as to make doing so child's play, even for
lowly humans who have acquired the knowledge and methods. Can you tell the
difference between "reality" and a holographic insert?

Neither can I. Yet.