Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 12:29 PM
Subject: [CTRL] Bush Saw The FIRST Plane Hit The WTC On TV?

-Caveat Lector-

Bush Saw The First Plane Hit The WTC On TV? (english)

Bush Reveals TOTAL 9.11 Complicity--Says Saw Film of
FIRST Attack on
WTC: THERE WAS NO SUCH BROADCAST!!
** Comments show complicit gov't elements had OWN
cameras in place to film OWN attack!!!

TOP_VIEW has caught Junior with his pants down, fully
exposed.

Baby Bush has blown it BIG TIME this time. He simply
couldn't keep track of all the 9.11 lies, in the
context and according to the time frame in which the
public became aware of events on September 11.

What would you think, if you KNEW that someone --
never mind who exactly for the moment -- had been able
to watch -- never mind how or where for the moment --
videotaped/filmed footage depicting the FIRST jet
slamming into the World Trade Center on 9.11, WITHIN
minutes of the actual OCCURRENCE of the event?

As one of the few people on Earth who could have
SOMEHOW or other seen this footage, which was
OBVIOUSLY filmed by parties who KNEW BEFOREHAND the
event was "scheduled" to occur, it's a certainty that
this person who viewed the film only minutes afterward
was COMPLICIT in the horrendous crime that was
committed.

What if that person who saw that filmed footage was
G.W. Bush?

In the course of comments made in public in Florida on
December 4, G.W. Bush revealed that he watched
filmed/taped footage of the FIRST jet that crashed
into the World Trade Center on the morning of
September 11.

No, that's NOT a typo.

Bush has stated as CLEAR AS DAY that around 9 AM on
September 11 he watched the FIRST "hijacked" jet slam
into the World Trade Center towers on a television
set.

There was -- OBVIOUSLY -- NO such TELEVISED coverage
of the first plane to crash into the WTC on 9.11.

But there is surely NO chance that even an idiot of
bush's stature could FAIL to distinguish between the
first WTC attack around 9 AM -- just BEFORE bush had
begun (trying) to read about rabbits to Florida
schoolkids -- and the second one, which bush was
PUBLICLY apprised of by Andrew Card DURING the time he
was (trying to) read about rabbits.

Nope: Even bush himself clearly distinguished between
the TIME of the two attacks, when he made the
STAGGERINGLY revealing comment about having seen the
FIRST attack on TELEVISION.

He therefore DID and DOES fully understand that he had
watched the FIRST attack on the Trade Center BEFORE he
began reading.

But bush, OBVIOUSLY, COULD NOT POSSIBLY have watched
the event by means of any standard televised news
source.

There is only ONE EXPLANATION for this.

Bush -- TOTALLY complicit in the horrific events that
were unfolding that morning -- HAD TO HAVE BEEN
watching the perpetrators' OWN VIDEO FEED of the
extraordinary treachery which THEY THEMSELVES were
unleashing on New York City! This MUST have been
transmitted from the perpetrators' OWN VIDEO CAMERAS
in place near the World Trade Center.

There is NO other explanation!

And bush has now INADVERTENTLY ADMITTED IT!!!

Complicit factions of the U.S. federal government,
including virtually ALL upper-level members of the
BushMob, actually FILMED their own attack on New
York's World Trade Center -- and Bush has admitted
that he WATCHED IT!!!!

Now some would take issue with this assessment,
questioning whether bush would be so LAME as to
actually admit something so SHOCKINGLY damning as
this.

But bush DID make these statements, in PLAIN English.
WE didn't make the statements, BUSH did. So, as
bizarre as it seems, the statements should be taken at
face value.

And when they ARE taken at face value, there can be no
OTHER POSSIBLE interpretation than that bush was
watching the government's OWN filmed coverage of the
FIRST attack on the WTC. And there is only one
POSSIBLE way such footage COULD have existed: the
perpetrators of the WTC attack HAD THEIR OWN CAMERAS
IN PLACE TO FILM IT.

READ this; AND SEE FOR YOURSELF what INCONCEIVABLY
FOUL, TREACHEROUS MONSTERS bush and cohorts really
are!

Here's the relevant portion from the transcript of
bush's statements:

QUESTION: ... how did you feel when you heard about
the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE) Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what
state I was in when I heard about the terrorist
attack. I was in Florida.

And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in
a classroom talking about a reading program that
works.

And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go
in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was
obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said,
"There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must
have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time
to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom,
and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here
walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower.

America's under attack."

There are BIG PROBLEMS with the above statement. There
was NO live TV coverage of the first attack. There
COULD NOT have been. Video of that first plane hitting
the tower taken by security cameras did not air
publicly until DAYS AFTERWARDS.

What's more: there is NO reason bush would have
thought a passenger jet hitting the WTC in perfectly
clear, calm weather was due to any kind of "pilot
error." This is merely disingenuous chaff being
emitted by bush to cloud the issue and deflect any
radar tracking.

And we should all keep in mind: by bush's own
admission even after Card DID inform him of the second
attack and Bush KNEW the Trade Center had been nailed,
he just sat there and kept (trying to) read about
rabbits.

Confirmation of Bush's comments is at:
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0112/04/se.04.html

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/12/20011204-17.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,612354,00.html

http://greetings.yahoo.com

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are