From: Mike Ruppert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 10:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [CIA-DRUGS] Re: HALLIBURTON

I spoke today to a high ranking former DoJ official and to Catherine
Austin Fitts, a former managing director at Dillon Read. The only thing
that impacts stock prices is what suits do to the bottom line. In the
asbestos cases all of the verdicts are covered by E&O insurance already
in place. AIG will lose more than Enron and AIG's stock hasn't budged.
There will be a negligible influence in Halliburton's bottom line or net
profits. Therefore, there is no justification for the 48% one-day drop
based upon asbestos settlements.

The asbestos stuff is a ruse. Something else is happening.

And you did not understand my message. Elements inside the government,
powerful ones, are beginning to pull away from the corruption and the
public is starting to turn. Enron will lead straight to Cheney. Cheney
is Halliburton. The NWO order folks still want what they want, but we
suspect that they are doubting the Bush faction's ability to pull it
off.

IMHO, you are incorrect.

Mike Ruppert
www.copvcia.com