-Caveat Lector-

honesty and courage?

what a hoot

she broke the law, and illegally taped a phone conversation

what's worse, she lied to a supposed friend.

at the time the republicans were not "90 pound weaklings"  they were a
unified force, hell-bent on stopping the govt. from doing anything, while
engineering to steal the white house back.

as to Linda tripp's living situation - she ought to be getting free room and
board courtesy of the state, for her actions.
"Truth is more of a stranger than fiction." -- Mark Twain

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew