--- Begin Message ---

-----Original Message-----
From: Catherine Austin Fitts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 10:10 PM
To: G. Alan Robison; Tom O'Connell; Tom Flocco
Subject: EO Order 12333 --- Critical to Trafficking/WOD by Government
Agencies

My guess is that this Executive Order has a dramatic impact on the ability
of private investors to use government for narcotics trafficking and WOD
mischief. I would recommend that you make sure that you learn about it and
the MOU that DOJ and CIA created in the early 80's shortly thereafter to
faciltiate drug dealing by CIA proprietaries.

I was once speaking with Bill Tyree, a researcher who had been in the
special forces in the '70's, helping with government narcotics trafficking
in connection with Operations Watchtower (Why I keep sending you the
transcript on Corone, a key player for Bush in Watchtower. He kept using
"enforcement" and "Narcotics trafficking" as synonymous...as those moving
the drugs was an enforcement function.

It was after the Tyree blow up that caused so much trouble for Bush, etc,
that the EO 12333 and the MOU was implemented, making it possible for folks
like Casey, Bush, North, to run the drugs through government contractors and
avoid the line management problems with running them with government
employees.

Same general issues arise with the takeover of sensitive federal agency and
Treasury accounting, transaction and information systems by government
contractors loyal to the Fed owners and outside investors.

I will continue to send the Carone pieces as they are transcribed...

>From the Harvard DataDump:

Promis Allegation #4: Finally, the Promis allegations raise whole new
questions about Executive Order 12333 and the shift during the Reagan and
Bush years of our national security intelligence infrastructure and
technology into private hands through government contracting with firms such
as DynCorp, as part of the events that have come to be referred to as
"Iran-Contra."

--- End Message ---