-Caveat Lector-

So the Hollywood bit - when the Bush Administration met with Hollywood
to discuss how terrorists operate......my god we ARE the terrorists - we
know how they operate for we invented them and we taught them.

So why did they go to Hollywood?   This guy is right......Hollywood made
this bin Laden tape but there are those who know it.

Now Hollywood works for US....they are protected in the Constitution of
the United States - under Arts and Sciences.....always wondered about
that one......arts of propanda and patents and of course William Hogarth
was cause of first Copyright act and he and Benjamin Franklin were in
same Satinist Club - the old Hells Fire Club or Illuminati.

But this is when the film was cut showing bin Laden......

So I keep thinking when my sister died - and I demanded to hear the 911
tapes.....was told they do not record calls which I knew was lie.....had
to go to Mayor to get them .....then I heard the tapes - oh so much
static and barely audible my sister's voice -  "please help
me".......why would they lie?   They liked and said she had been dead
for two hours.......so they as much as told me a dead woman had called
for help, and it took them 12 minutes to get to her house where somebody
just let her die......then claimed dead for two hours but the tapes were
proof otherwise.

So I know how easy it is to cover tapes.....but wonder who did it, but
then police are police.

I watched part of those bin Laden tapes and they were
laughable........and this Walker tape was laughable staged and for what
reason.

So they say Walker will be tried in our Courts as he is an American
Citizen.....maybe like Marc Rich he will never go to trial?   But then
doubt the ADL will come to his aid.

Such treachery and lies on all their parts should not go by unrewarded.

All these people in Afghanistan died - and in a war that had been
planned in July - and it was in July the rumours were galore American
was going to be hit......

They are using the Bible Calendar for this is the Master Plan.

The leveling process.....this is Rosicrucianism and Masonry.....teach
those Americans a lesson, let them see how it feels.....and look to that
god damned state of Israel for the cause of our problems.

Zionist State - hey, we are the Land of ZOG.

Awake sleepers......no time to slumber on. Hear the goose steps as well
as the call to arms?