--- Begin Message ---
This is being sent on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
as part of the mailing list that you joined.
List: emperorsclothes

URL for this article: http://emperors-clothes.com/Film/doctored.htm

Join our email list at http://emperors-clothes.com/f.htm. Receive about one
article/day.

We encourage readers to reprint and repost any Emperor's Clothes article. Please
include the article's Web address and author(s).

www.tenc.net * [Emperor's Clothes]

=======================================
THE PICTURE THAT FOOLED THE WORLD!
[Posted 17 December 2001]
Proof Positive that Our Government Has Used False Video Evidence to Justify War.
=======================================

What is striking about the world's response to the bin Laden tape is how little
confidence people have in the U.S. government.

Many suspect that we have been misled about 9-11 and the Afghan War.

Emperor's Clothes, www.tenc.net, has documented evidence challenging the official
story on 9-11.

Emperor's Clothes has also produced JUDGMENT, a video that proves we were lied to
about the Bosnian war.

On August 6th 1992, British TV showed supposed pictures of a Serbian death camp in
Bosnia. Immediately, George Bush Sr. called an emergency press conference at a
Colorado air base.

According to Public Television's Robert McNeil:

[START QUOTE] "The first visual evidence of Serb-run prison camps in Bosnia was seen
today and as it was, the U.S. moved to crack down on Serbian aggression in the former
republic of Yugoslavia by granting full diplomatic recognition to Bosnia, Croatia, and
Slovenia. British Television pictures showed two Bosnian camps where atrocities are
alleged to have taken place.... President Bush called on the United Nations Security
Council for quick passage of a resolution authorizing the use of all necessary means,
including military force, to make sure relief supplies can be delivered. The President
said he was outraged and horrified by the violence and said Serbia should be isolated
by the international community."( 'The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour,' 6 August 1992)
[END QUOTE]

The Emperor's Clothes movie 'JUDGMENT' proves that the pictures which were broadcast
to justify Mr. Bush Sr.'s sweeping attacks were doctored.

LYING TO THE PEOPLE TO JUSTIFY WAR

Here's what happened: A film crew from ITN, the British news station, shot footage in
a Bosnian refugee center. Pictures from this footage were then cleverly edited to make
it appear that ITN had filmed a death camp. In 'JUDGMENT' we show exactly how it was
done.

Some of the most widely distributed photos featured a shirtless, emaciated man. He was
seemingly imprisoned behind barbed wire. 'JUDGMENT' proves this was a lie.

By luck, a Serbian Television crew accompanied the ITN film crew, shooting virtually
identical footage and occasionally filming the British crew as well. Using this film,
'JUDGMENT' demonstrates, step by step, how a humanitarian refugee center was
'transformed' into a death camp. All sleight of hand.

On TV that night, Robert McNeil said:

[START QUOTE] "The British reporters who spoke with them [that is, the Muslims] said
most were too afraid to talk. Those who did quietly acknowledged that prisoners had
been beaten and killed by Serb guards." [END QUOTE]

That's another lie. As you will see, watching 'JUDGMENT,' the Serbian and ITN crews
filmed quite a few interviews. People gabbed quite freely. The ITN people tried to
manipulate the Muslims into saying they were abused. But none of the Muslims took the
bait. One man commented that he wished they could dump the politicians and return to
living together with the Serbs, like brothers, the way they had before.

If you haven't seen 'JUDGMENT,' get ahold of a copy. It provides proof positive that
our government can - and does - use phony video evidence to justify war.

If after viewing 'JUDGMENT' you don't agree that it proves we were lied to, return the
movie. We'll refund every penny.

Thousands have purchased JUDGMENT. Not one film has been returned.

If you order now, it is possible to have a copy gift-wrapped and delivered anywhere in
the continental U.S. by Catholic and Protestant Christmas. (For Orthodox Christmas, of
course, you have more time...)

TO ORDER:

In U.S. - $25.00 Includes shipping.

For RUSH shipping (you order Thursday, video is delivered anywhere in the U.S.A.
Monday) add $3.00 = $28.00

Let us know if you want your order gift- wrapped. (No extra charge.) If so, specify:
Christmas, Hanukkah or non-sectarian seasonal (snow flakes). Also specify name(s) to
put on a card.

Outside U.S. - $26.00 (US) Includes shipping.

BY PHONE - U.S.A. phone number: (617) 916-1705

BY MAIL - Send check to Emperor's Clothes, PO Box 610-321, Newton, MA 02461-0321. USA.
(If your check includes an extra donation, please let us know!)

BY SECURE SERVER - Go to http://emperors-clothes.com/howyour.html#donate Pay the
appropriate amount as a donation. Then email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so we know you
have ordered 'JUDGMENT!' If you want gift-wrapping, please indicate.

Or order via PAYPAL

IN USA $25 please go to  at
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=emperors1000%
40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Judgment+
Video+ordered+from+within+United+States&amount=25.00

OUTSIDE USA $26 please go to at
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=emperors1000%
40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Judgment+
Video+ordered+outside+United+States&amount=26.00

Join our email list at http://emperors-clothes.com/f.htm. Receive about one
article/day.

www.tenc.net * [Emperor's Clothes]

This Website is mirrored at http://emperor.vwh.net/ and at http://globalresistance.com