-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.ishipress.com/jerry.htm
-----
Jerry Falwell accuses Clinton of Drug Smuggling and Murder
 Jerry Falwell accuses President Clinton of peddling drugs and of being
involved in the murder of Vincent Foster, the former White House deputy
counsel.

You may order the video of Jerry Falwell making these accusations by writing
to the address below:

Jerry Falwell squeezes the hand of Shamema Honzagool Sloan, daughter of Sam
Sloan

But what about the fact that Jerry Falwell was involved in the kidnapping of
my daughter, Shamema Honzagool Sloan, and is right now holding my daughter a
prisoner in his "Lynchburg Christian Academy" in Lynchburg, Virginia?

Judge Lawrence Janow was up for re-election in the Virginia General Assembly.
Please help me stop this monsterous criminal from being re-elected as a judge.

Here is news: Falwell Meets with Prime Minister of Israel and Offers to
Mobilize Churches to Oppose Palestinian Rights.

Shamema

Note: Several readers have expressed disbelief at my statement that the
Falwell organization kidnapped my daughter and is holding her prisoner now.
However, my statement can be proven. Just go to Jerry Falwell's Thomas Road
Baptist Church on Thomas Road in Lynchburg, Virginia almost any weekday, and
my daughter will be there. Then, try to approach and speak to her. You will
find that she is closely watched and guarded and that no outsider is allowed
to speak to her.

What do you think? Falwell says the Teletubby is Gay. Express your opinion in
the guestbook!
What do you think? Falwell says the Antichrist is a Jew. Express your opinion
in the guestbook!
Here are links:

*   My daughter, Shamema Honzagool Sloan, graduated from Jerry Falwell's
Bible School on May 29, 1999
*   Proof that Jerry Falwell kidnapped my daughter Shamema
*   Come Worship and Study with Jerry Falwell at his Thomas Road Baptist
Church and Get Saved!
*   Jerry Falwell says that Teletubby is Gay
*   Jerry Falwell says the Antichrist is a Jew
*   Welcome Back Jerry Falwell, All is Forgiven
*   Miss America threatens to sue Sam Sloan
*   My reply to Miss America threatens to sue Sam Sloan
*   Paula Jones, John Whitehead, Donovan Campbell, Jerry Falwell and the
kidnappers of my daughter, Shamema Sloan
*   Demand for Retraction of Misrepresentations Made Regarding John W.
Whitehead
*   Initial reply to Demand for Retraction of Misrepresentations Made
Regarding John W. Whitehead
*   Wanted for Kidnapping
*   Jerry Falwell's Personal website
*   The Old-Time Gospel Hour with Jerry Falwell
*   The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson
*   The "other woman" in Bill Clinton’s life: Susan McDougal, the woman who
has sat in prison for more than one year to protect her president
*   The Latest Look at Monica S. Lewinsky
*   Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, a Man Who is Without Sin
*   Story of the Birth of Jesus: From Birth to Resurrection
*   Order Now: The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson - Just Out
*   Order the Video of Clinton's Testimony
To write a letter to Jerry Falwell, send e-mail to the following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Return to my Home Page

Contact address - please send e-mail to the following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.