http://www.almartinraw.com/column44.html

Redstone Arsenal To Shut Down: Department of Defense Deceptions Continue Elsewhere
by Al Martin

(Dec. 19, 2001) Al Martin Raw has learned that the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama, notorious home of military fraud, is to be closed down.

      As a matter of fact, late last night, the military moved out the rest of the supplies and equipment. They are maintaining a small contingent of low-level military people on the base to give it the façade that it's still in operation - but it isn't.

      Even the mail is being redirected, so it's unlikely that this deception can be maintained much longer.

      The Friendly Colonel says that the base was becoming a major political liability and that there was too much heat. Apparently it wasn't just Al Martin Raw that was hammering them on the flagrant frauds and other illicit operations at Redstone Arsenal. Information had also been recently leaked to members of Congress, and that was starting to cause some real problems. There was also evidently even talk of forming a whole new investigation.

      The helicopter development chief, the missile development chief and the supply and transportation chief have all been moved back to Washington.

      Recently there had also been a TV broadcast about the "mushrooms" (anti-personnel mines), which Al Martin Raw had previously reported. (See "Pandora's Box Opens: Marshmallow Business Booming") In fact, there are going to be revelations soon that these "mushrooms" were in fact being illegally purchased by China, and that China was the "end user" for these weapons systems, and were not trans-shippers as was previously believed...

      The US inventory of "mushrooms" has been exhausted. These are supposedly very convenient weapons for use in caves. They can be used to blast people inside the caves, and evidently we had to go back to the Chinese to buy some of them back.

      The "Southeast Trucking" company, an illegal cut out that was formed by the Department of Defense, is apparently going to be moved to Virginia. The three corporate officers are myself (Al Martin), the infamous swindler and government money launderer extraordinaire Lawrence Richard Hamil, and one "Major Walker." And nobody seems to know who this Major Walker is.

      So this is what they do. They file corporate papers and they put my name on them as a corporate officer. It's the same thing Hamil used to do to me. In order to throw smoke in everybody's eyes, the Department of Defense puts natural combinations of people back together again, people who were once associated with each other, but who, in fact, have not been associated with each other for years and years. They expected that I would never find out about it.

      The FBI has admitted that they're trying to find a guy named Larry Hamil and a guy named Al Martin, that they're trying to find out why these guys' names are on this corporation which is apparently trying to illegally transport weapons. Our names have also apparently ended up on hazardous materials application licenses. It was obvious that the local FBI guy in Huntsville had no idea who Larry Hamil or I really were.

      If they contact me, I'll just have to refer them to the Department of Defense because I don't know anything about it. I just want this out in the open that the Department of Defense was setting up a fraudulent cut out corporation known as "Southeast Trucking." (See previous story "Double Dealing: Over the Road Explosives…")

      It was supposed to illicitly transport weapons pursuant to the illegal sales thereof, and the infamous con man and government swindler Larry Hamil and my name ended up on the corporate docs -- without my knowledge. [See "The Conspirators," Chapter 11, Lawrence Richard Hamil: The Government's Con Man, Order Form.]

      This is not the first time that something like this has happened to me -- that one government agency has inserted my name in corporate papers of an illegal cut out that they've formed, to be involved in covert and illegal transactions that I had no knowledge of, and that I didn't even know my name was on the corporate papers till later on -- when somebody finally told me, or some agent of some federal agency came looking for me. And then it was always news to me.

      The Department of Defense is setting me up as an officer of an illicit cut out, to be involved in a covert illegal activity. They've tried to do this to me before - without my knowledge. As usual, the Department of Defense has no cooperation with the FBI whatsoever.

      It's interesting to note that when the Huntsville FBI officer in charge called the Washington home office to find out more information, he was told by an FBI guy who knows both Hamil and me (a more senior FBI agent in the National Intelligence division) that he doesn't know who we are.

      The reason why he was lying is because he was trying to protect the FBI from things that I was involved with in the past with the FBI -- in terms of shredding documents on the great Thanksgiving Day (1986) Document Shredding Episode at an FBI office.

      And what this guy is trying to do is protect the FBI from my knowledge of them in the past - by lying to one of his own people, saying he doesn't know me, when in fact the Department of Defense is also lying to the same FBI agent.

      It is because of these incessant turf wars between federal agencies that so few cases of illicit activity around the Beltway are ever prosecuted. . .