--- Begin Message ---
Al Giordano's forwarding of an article from the Washington Post this morning
re Bill Paxon of Aiken Gump's respresentation of Enron, inspires some Xmas
thoughts before heading over to Jane and Billy's for Xmas Country Breakfast
replete with home grown Hickory Valley sausage and bountiful goodies.

=================

I believe that:

1. Bill Tyree and his network is right. The essential primary purpose that
keeps HUD going is that it serves as a slush fund to support narcotics
trafficking ---and the related domestic covert operation ---in the US. It is
my contention that this narcotic trafficking is critical to supporting the
place based covert operations that help this network control government
resources and financial fraud in the US.

2. If you look at the kind of people who are continually used to front for
HUD's social purposes and the way the resources have been used, Tyree's
allegations make infinitely more sense. (see the latest)

3. In April of 1997, Bill Crist, President of Cal Pers, the largest pension
fund in the country, warned me that "they have given up on the US. They are
planning on moving all the money out of the country starting in the fall."
Indeed, that is when we and the rest of the honest people and contractors
were thrown out of HUD and the missing money started to go missing.

4. This appears to be the same time that Enron started to balloon in volume.
I believe that Enron was used to launder some of the missing money that was
being pulled out of HUD and other federal operations, particularly the
federal credit programs like FHA-HUD, where Chase-Morgan and the other
members of the NY Fed (US Treasury's depository)

5. I believe that Harvard's presence at HUD, as Lockheed, DynCorp, AMS and
Chase-Morgan, and at Enron is explained by the critical roles they play in
narcotics trafficking and covert operations geared for place based control
of government resource and financial fraud.

6. I recorded six cassettes of my experiences at HUD during the first Bush
Administration which are referred to as the Kemp tapes as well as two
cassettes that describe my experience with Harvard's HUD representatives, as
well as a tape of the Boston speech that allegedly so upset Harvard. If
anyone is interested in copies to help corroborate my reasons for believing
that #1-5 is so, please let me know and I will send you copies. In these
tapes is a somewhat edited version of the incidents surrounding Kemp's
unusual behavior when the Washington Times Franklin Cover Up pedophilia ring
stories started to run and why I believe that Kemp was a pedophilia and why
such "control files" are so critical to facilitating the type and scale of
financial fraud we are dealing with.

7. Jerry Hawke and Herbert Winokur are not on the lists below for HUD and
Enron, but they are critical players. Jerry Hawke's son, Dan, who spent five
years targeted us and all the honest people at HUD as Ervin's attorney,
destroying all the internal financial controls so that stealing all the
missing money became possible, now works at SEC enforcement. No doubt the
Enron group with need the kind of good insider information about sensitive
government decisions that folks like Conrad Egan supplied from HUD. After
all, not all insider information can be provided by PROMIS. Some requires
planting your people inside.

========

Re: Members of the Millennium Housing Commission

See article on Bill Paxon's representation of Enron forwarded by Narco News
this am.

Bill Paxon lived next door to Carolyn Betts who had worked at Hamilton and
stayed on with Ozzie Blake to help shut down the company and manage all the
investigations, audits and litigation.

Bill Paxon's wife is Susan Molinari, whose father was a Congressman from NY
and who also became a Congressman from NY. Susan is co-chair of the
Millennial Housing Commission with Richard Ravitch.

Ravitch has the lead quote on my article, The Rule of The Myth of Law...."If
I can get government subsidies, what do I care if people have educations or
jobs" which was said to me as we had dinner at the jockey club in DC after
Dick had attended a reception for the president of the AFL-CIO as Chairman
of the AFL-CIO Housing Trust.

John Weicher, a member of the Commission, was at the Hudson Institute and is
now Assistant Secretary of Housing. The Hudson Institute is where the author
of the IBD editorial proposing more WOD is from. Weicher is now the
Assistant Secretary of Housing at HUD. He was the Assistant Secretary of
Policy, Development and Research when I was at HUD. Of the many wonderful
stories I have of Weicher, one is the time he tried to persuade the Price
Waterhouse partner to take a secret tape recorded into a meeting with Senate
staff. They had requested a meeting with Price as actuarial study experts
without Weicher or HUD staff as they considered them untrustworthy.
According to Tom Crarren, the Price Partner, Weicher wanted a tape recorder
secretly in the meeting so he could know what was said. Tom refused.

Conrad Egan was the special assistant to the Deputy Assistant Secretary for
Multifamily who had worked for Harvard's company and spent his time at HUD
giving Harvard's consultants inside information about what was going on. He
did not seem to realize or care that was he was doing was illegal. He had
been a senior executive at Harvard's HUD company, NHP, and may still have
had stock at the time.

Kent Colton was the Executive Director of the Homebuilders at the time that
he and the President came over to tell me that the Deputy Assistant
Secretary for Single Family was not to be chosen by us and report to me; he
was to be chosen by them and report to them. Hence, Ronnie Rosenfeld, the
current President of Ginnie Mae, was unacceptable. I am told that the
Homebuilders were a critical part of helping to get Hamilton destroyed. The
chairman of their industry group for Multifamily during 95-96, was the head
of Harvard's company, NHP. After our insurance company refused to pay our
attorneys, they dropped and the insurance company put in a new attorney. He
has since gotten a tremendous amount of business from several of the top
homebuilders on the East Coast. Kent got a job at Harvard after he retired
from the National Association of the Homebuilders. Ditto the last two
Assistant Secretary's of Housing, one of whom had come from Harvard.

Bart Harvey is also on the Commission. After Hamilton was destroyed I had
lunch with the chief attorney, David Horn, for the Chairman of the House
Authorizing committee, Rick Lazio. Horn told me that they would not support
any for profit investment in private equity in communities. All resources
were to flow in a not-for profit model through LISC and Enterprise,
generating corporate tax credits. What that meant was that poor folks were
not allowed to build equity or to learn how to control and manage and lead
private market development in their communities. Their learning would be
under the strict control of the corporate centralized capital and payrolls
of LISC and Enterprise. This model is essential to keeping these
neighborhoods to be "drug full zones."

There is a member of the commission from the Heritage Foundation. On the
Kemp tapes it tells the story of Burt Pines of the Heritage Foundation
explaining why we should announce grants for Harlem, but make sure that they
never get implemented. The headlines are to persuade "white women in
Westchester" that we care, but once you get the headlines there is no need
to pay over the money or really do anything. The implication was that white
women...and everyone else...only judged things according to what you said
and not what you did. So there needed to be absolutely no connection between
policy and "the real deal" as the political process had become completly
divorced from accountability.

Other members of the commission have associations with Harvard.

Millennial Housing Commission

Conrad Egan, Executive Director

The Honorable Susan Molinari, Co-chairperson

Richard Ravitch, Co-chairperson

 Joseph Lynch, Commissioner, New York State Division of Housing and
Community Renewal

Barton Harvey, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Enterprise
Foundation

Kent W. Colton, Senior Scholar, Joint Center for Housing Studies, Harvard
University

Cathy Bessant, President, Consumer Real Estate and Comm. Dev. Banking, Bank
of America

The Honorable Feather O. Houstoun, Secretary of Public Welfare, Commonwealth
of PA

Tom Bozutto, Bozutto Developers

Herb Collin, Chairman, Boston Capital

David Stanley, Director, National Equity Fund, Corporation for Supportive
Housing, LISC

William H. Hudnut III, Senior Resident Fellow, Urban Land Institute

Dave Carley, President, Carley Capital Groups

Ophelia B. Basgal, Executive Director, Housing Authorities of Alameda County
and Dublin, CA

Dennis Penman, Executive Vice President of M.J. Peterson Real Estate

Dan Fauske, Executive Directo, Alaska Housing Finance Corporation

Jeffrey Burum, Executive Director, National Housing Development Corporation

Robert Rector, Senior Research Fellow, The Heritage Foundation

Renee Glover, Executive Director, Atlanta Housing Authority

John C. Weicher, Director, Urban Policy Studies, Hudson Institute

H. Lewis Kellom, Homes in Partnership & President, National Rural Housing
Coalition

Samuel Moseley, Mediator/Attorney, Former Regional Administrator of HUD

Cushing Dolbeare, Founder and Chair Emeritus, National Low Income Housing
Coalition