-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

Check your TV listings for programs on the following:
History Channel -  January 6, 2002 - World War II -  The Rohna

Attention Ms. O'Shea:

The Rohna Survivors Memorial Association has been heavily involved in
helping to locate families who never knew the fate of their loved ones
who were lost in a terrible at-sea disaster in WWII. To more fully grasp
that story, please check out the web-site link below.

The reason for writing you now is to alert you to the fact that the
History Channel will present a one hour documentary, based on my book,
THE ROHNA DISASTER, WWII'S SECRET TRAGEDY on January 6. Production of
the documentary has been complete and now simply awaits airing.

Since some of our respective efforts appear to overlap, I thought you
might be interested in this and would consider making mention of it
sometime soon to your membership.

I certainly will be glad to answer any questions you may have and fill
you in on any details about our work or the documentary.

You might also be interested in viewing the Tom Brokaw piece that is
accessible from the home page of our web-site. Also, there is a copy of
the Resolution, passed by both Houses of Congress exactly one year ago,
acknowledging the Rohna Disaster and  honoring the survivors,
casualties, rescuers and families of all.  It took about a year of
effort to get that
but the effort was worth it.

http://www.whidbey.net/rohna/rohna.htm

PAX TV - January 11, 2001 - Korea and Vietnam - in from Roger Hall

PAX TVs "Encounters With the Unexplained" will air the two programs
entitled  "Where are the POWs?" revealing solid evidence demonstrating
the existence of  live POWs from the Korean and Vietnam.

Write to same address to be off lists!