-Caveat Lector-

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Saba)
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Saba)

Talking to yourself again?  You really DO need to talk to your physician
about your meds....

>You are a liar June - this bull moose was on TV smiling and smirking,
>looking like a big ox smirking and smiling

You also say you think the Statue of Liberty looks ugly, so the rest of us
know to take your assessment of 'beauty' with a grain of salt...

>She also made a lot of press and later tried to change her story but she
>was already on record for her involvement with this "feminist" element.

Oh, so now she's a 'feminist', which we all know in your cosmology equates
to being a lesbian...

>Further she was in violation of the law or should I say "it" was in
>violation of the law.

WHAT law?

>Male homosexuals - this is the type of art exhibit they would like,

How would YOU know?  You seem mighty fixated and obsessed not only with
this particular issue, but with homosexuality in general...

Methinks 'she' doth protest too much?  ;-)

>This was timed with the report in Time that pornography was going to be
>mainstreamed.

So you are admitting that you equate any artwork that shows human genitalia
with pornography?

>From what I've read (and I am NOT referring to various
letters-to-the-editor which only show the writer's prejudices), the issue
with this art exhibit never was one of 'pornography', but whether it was
appropriate to be put into the library's adjunct building...

>June, you seem to think it is okay for these perverts to bully the boy
>scouts and even try to move in on the little cub scouts,

First off, 'pervert' is a very subjective term...

Secondly, you're fixating on homosexuals, when this exhibit was not
associated with any homosexual group whatsoever, but rather was done by a
domestic abuse agency in the area...

And if you remember, I DID point out that I objected to the piece in
question, not because it may or may not be 'pornographic' -- I still have
seen no picture of it, so I cannot formulate an informed opinion on that
matter, and even if I did it would just be my subjective opinion -- but my
objection was that an agency that was ostensibly trying to help victims of
domestic abuse would include a piece showing mutilated genitalia, and
blythely pass it off as "men may find it disturbing, but women find it
amusing"...

Well I'm a woman, and I find it disturbing; I'm sure the women who found it
'amusing' would be outraged if a male artist created a work showing vaginas
hung on a line....

One does not solve the problem of domestic and sexual abuse by advocating
domestic/sexual abuse in turn...

> We had a pack of queers here in our small city and lo and behold, they
> used to try to get next to people with authority and jobs in
> schools.....but the head pervert was murdered and you know what - nobody
> gave a rat's ass.  At least he had spent a good time in jail after
> getting away for years molesting young male kids - but when he got his
> filthy hands on three small children I reported this man to a Judge, not
> the police, who had been shielding him for he was oh so wealthy.

What does any of that have to do with the art exhibit in question?

> Wouldn't you know this bull moose worked in a library

Oh, so because in YOUR estimation this librarian is 'ugly', that also means
she is homosexual?

You've never heard the term 'lipstick lesbian'?

>Would not want my grandson in a library where a bull moose was putting
>on a show for the local male homosexuals.

Again, you amply display that you are a totally ignorant ass, or a
deliberate disinformationist; the exhibit, as you well know, was for the
benefit of a domestic abuse agency, not for any gay or lesbian organization.