-Caveat Lector-

        I totally agree with you.  Cooper was thousands

        of times more CORRECT than GRITZ.  Cooper was

        the first person who elevated my consciousness.

        ( If indeed it's elevated ) I never missed

        his old programs on WWCR out of NASHVILLE.

        But I think that COOPER a hard charger on the

        talk radio was also a hard charger in the drinking

        category.  ( I can relate to that too )

        But you have to give BO credit.  The .45's are

        the ONES that MAKE the BIG HOLES.