-Caveat Lector-

Well there is a person on this list who knows Colonel Gritz very well -
if you figure out who it is why not have him contact Gritz for you.

Am sure he would love to read some of this stuff.

As for Bill Cooper, everybody I know liked Bill Cooper and as I recall
Eric was comunicating with him prior to his death.

Cooper when on this list and it is still in the archives, took the time
to point out who the Communists marxists were who had infiltrated this
list for you know these people never join anything  they infiltrate?

So if you figure out who this individual is maybe they would have Bo
write a few words.

O'Saba

Gritz if a hero and nobody will ever take that from him.   They stole
John Glenn's medals in 1978 - to show him how close they could get to
him but he still ended up one of the greatest heros on earth today.  I
was fortunate to have spent an evening with Glenn as chairman of a
dinner plus a telephone coversation of 45 minutes when he had just
gotten off Jackie Kennedy O's yacht.....he also visited our Court for he
knew my boss quite well.

These men are heros and nothing will ever take it back from them -
Cooper they murdered, but how many evil people must have planted lies
into his ears to turn him against Gritz.

For if Cooper was not a Mason, how would he recognize the words
whispered into his ears or the handgrip.....but then I have the handgrip
or one of them......was told similar to KKK grip.

College stuff.