-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 1/6/02 11:47:48 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>-Caveat Lector-
>
>--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> -Caveat Lector-
>>
>> http://64.159.95.233/
>>
>> Om
>

>no audio HERE...any text versions of this?

from:
Dale Pfeiffer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

We don't know if this is a legitimate deathbed
confession or if it's staged. Elizabeth's feeling is
that if it's staged then somebody did it because they
want people to know that they are giving their power away.
Fear can be dis-empowering, and especially the blind
Patriotism sweeping through the country now.

If this is legitimate, it's all about thought forms and the way
People create their own reality. This can be fought with
Awareness, determination and self-empowerment. For
Every negative there is a positive.

The dates could be for 2002. Speaking in astrological
terms (Elizabeth is an astrologer), at a glance:

May 17th -- Saturn will be in opposition to Pluto
this means an almost subconscious tearing down
of structures and a terrible and extreme misuse of power,
particularly for the US because Saturn and Pluto will
be transiting in opposition in the chart of the US.
The same aspect was in full force September 11th, 2001.

August 9th - Mars is approaching opposition to Uranus.
Exact opposition will be around August 22nd. This could
cause violent sudden happenings.

November 6th & 12th - All that is apparent at this time is
that Pluto is reaching a critical influence in the nodes of
the US. This portends strong karma in the chart of the US
and also could trigger the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction better
known as the 20-year curse of the Presidents.

This isn't a rigorous treatment, it's just off the top of
her head while looking at the dates in the Ephemeris.

As a scientist, I was taught to be skeptical of Astrology,
But Elizabeth has taught me to respect it.

In any case, here is the transcript of the deathbed recording,
as best as we can make it out.

---- means words are unintelligible
(?) means uncertain translation

--------transcript-----------
 Leave it there
Get out! Out!

John this is the last time youll hear from me
Thank you for your friendship and your hard work
Thank you for your loyalty
You've been more than just my lawyer, you've been a good friend
I'm asking for one more favor
Do this thing for me
I'm going to tell you secrets, these things are true
To tell people what I'm saying
I want people to know
To confess
They'd kill me if they knew
I've been lying to you all along
-------- Wall Street never was
all lies
something else
I've been working for a group that has no name
The way things are done
I was in asset management
--- bookkeeping, keeping track of money
they don't care about money
I can try and explain it, but it is difficult to explain
It's gonna be hard to believe
I'm not crazy
You've heard all those conspiracy stories
Jews and masons, secret societies
some truth to it
it sounds insane, but I'm going to tell you I've seen terrible things
listen
mayan culture, south America
the mayans were the first ones
----- disgust of these things (?)
not to B. Herring (?)
Herrington was always (cough) talking
He's got enough, leave his name out of it.
The ones I want to betray are higher up
Listen
This is the way things are done
You must have learned it yourself
What the hell is going on here
Why are they doing all this
This is why
Listen to me
Try to understand
The blood sacrifices they did down there. Hearts were torn out.
Thousands of their own people
You know why they did it?
It's the power
The power that is created in pain and suffering
There are those who hold the ultimate power
Who decide how things will go
It's part of a strategy, a plan
Let me explain
I was pulled in in the usual ways
Skull and bones --------------
They tell you enough so that you can be useful
I don't know all that much
Transfer of power
That is the reason (?)
They can do all the things they do
It's magic, ancient magic
Occult practices
You know what I'm talking about?
How to explain
Listen
They discovered certain practices that you cannot conceive of
I don't know exactly how it's done
I avoided finding out
Couldn't stomach it
Took the easy pass (?)
The reason they create war, atrocities, murder
Assassinations, genocide
Creates a form of power, energy
They use this
I don't know how
They go in rooms (?)
I know that it works
I've seen it
Horrible things
It's a science
It works
I wasn't involved in that
I just gave them my life (?)
27 goddamned years
they told me I would be witness to the end
this close
and not see it through (?)
now look
you know I never smoked
now look what's happened to me
they do this all the time
it's a punishment
to see it coming but to have to die now
two little mistakes I'm gone (?)
murderers (?)
they have no right to do this to me
I kept my end of the bargain
They lied
Said there was no problem (cough)
Listen
May 17th
August 9th
November 6th
November 12th
Watch
See what happens
Then you'll know I'm speaking the truth
There's no way of stopping them
Both sides know how it works
Terrorists in the third world
Doing the same thing we used to do
They've already starting killing of the herd
It's in the air
It's in the water
Do you understand
Why things are the way they are