-Caveat Lector-

but here's another scary thought - apart from the convenient death of what
would have been one of the most popular prime ministers for old labour since
the ww2 [john smith]
is that who will take on the mantle of emperor tony ?
Charles Kennedy Liberal :) ?
Ian Duncan Smith - neo nazi/tory ?
it always struck me as extremely strange that william hague
had problems with racist quotes before a major election -
who in their right mind commits electoral suicide like that ?
Hague could have had blair roasted on a spit over the health
service - but he never did - the americans had their florida -
we had william hague and his 'advisers'
that only left tony - and very few voted for him at all -
its getting almost like ian duncan smith sounds more coherent and positive
than tony - and thats a very scary thought -

maybe if ian duncan smith promises liebensraum in hospital beds
elsewhere and a new peoples car that is affordable, embarks
on reconstructing the motorways - and 'deals' with the 'terrorists' by
gathering them together into clusters at camps - BBC no longer use the word
concentration camps - they have opted for 'clusters' ....

the euthanasia/exit service, er I mean the health service is almost dead -
and did you know that doctors everywhere in the uk are paid 200 pounds
sterling nearly 300 dollars for every kid they vaccinate with MMR - talk
about incentives ?
Blairs new labour is fraud - it has nothing to do with the word
labour or the ideals for which the labour party stood.

alas - unless a half wit stands for election using all the intelligence at
their disposal - gulag britannia is going to go down the tubes !!!

andrew

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Bravo~This Mr Blaaaaaaaaaah is selling this  country down the river! In
two
> years time he will probably resign and he and his loathesome thin lipped
> wife will take there places in the European Parliament as high paid
advisors
> and ambassadors to some ruddy cause.
> They are all part of the same New World Order,I never did believe that
John