Thankyou for your kind hospitality Molli i enjoyed the article and will save
it.These big boys are not messing about are they but then we all knew it was
going to be tough thank goodness for people like Jeff Rense and Alex at info
wars at least there are lots of poeple out there who know what is happening
trouble is how do you stop the B*******!!! Of course there is always the
possibility that they are giving out false info thereby confusing the public
into a false sense of security.
Re this ID card the weird thing about it is the word citizen for a start,
because we are not citizens here we are subjects.It has no magnetic strip on
the back but it does have this silver holographic square on it and that is
where the memory is stored.it has a number and her name and her date of
birth and her signature but the most frightening thing of all is the bit on
the bottom which says she is "14 on december 2003" Why would they want to
know that info at a glance what is going to happen in 2003?
Montauk timeslips  happen in 2003 dont they?
Its too scary to even contemplate what they have up their sleeves.
Love the mermaidxx