-Caveat Lector-

Prudy you want to do away with massage parlours?   Get rid of the
organized crime element which has bought the Democrat Party - some
prefer the word Jewish Mafia, who paid for and delivered the bullets
that killed JFK and RFK.

When we left city hall in our town after being in Mayor's office for 12
years (quite an accomplishment for old time democrats for town was 3 to
1 republican) - when we left within a month or two a massage parlour was
opened.

The word is criminal syndicalism and Larry Flynt who contributes so much
to the ADL it must constitute some kind of money laundering practice has
gone globalist?   That guy was gunned down like Joe Columbo for he
wanted to be loved and respected and blend in with Columbus, Ohi society
and also start out on his own, disregarding his old pals  the Lansky Mob
- the Jewish Mafia.

He got the message down in crime infested George didn't he but oh I say
he made it big time in the movies.....I noted they did not show the
scene in Cincinnati, Ohio in his strip joint where he engaged in an act
of public sodomy on the dance floor and was arrested?   He sitll tries
to come back to Cincinnati and be respected but they want no part of
him.

The words are criminal syndicalism.....and Flynt and massage parlours
and garbage movies and Hollywood are all now owned by this trashy sick
element.....the Roger Dangerfields this funny man with hoodlum friends
even in his funny movies, show how terrible the Christian White men for
not wanting people like this with their dirty money, in their country
clubs.

I remember what it was once and I see what it is now and it is dirty
money and dirty people taking over our government.

I saw these people in action here and they ventured in our small town
with their sodomist friend who later was murdered.....they got poor kids
to peddle their drugs and pornoraphy, and they used the local Ramada Inn
then, to have parties where innocent kids were lured into their den-
where there would be booze, drugs, and pornography and lo and behold, my
neighbor boy then only 16 running the show.

Next time I saw this little creep he was appearing before the Judge in
Juvenile Court for yousee these nice people, this Jewish Mafia was
beginning to infiltrate.

Let us say with the capture of this murdering bunch of thieves - things
started to normalize.

Criminal syndicalism is nationwide by always by their fruits ye shall
know them.

But in the Heartland decent white American men can no longer getta gun
and a rope and hang the bastards.

Would prefer the legal route myself, as I did use same when I nailed
that sodomist jew for taking in 3 innocent children from a drunken
father....oh but he was so rich, it took a poor girl like me to turn in
the bastard and working for a court did have its advantages when you
worked for a Judge who detested abortion and sodomists.

They all got fair trials here - do not think massage parlours or sodomy
or drugs and pornography as produced and offered by the organized crime
element will ever play again in our town for we have had a decent man
for mayor now for many years.

OSaba