-Caveat Lector-

The Federal Income Tax System goes on trial February
27th. You should consider delaying filing your 2001
Tax Return until after this hearing.
This will be an historic meeting and one which could
bring down the IRS. I hope you will email your
Representatives in Washington and urge them to
participate.

The hearing will be held at the nation’s Capital in
the House Science and Technology Committee Hearing
Room, (Rayburn House Office Building), beginning at 9
a.m. each day Feb 27 & 28.
The IRS and Department of Justice will officially and
publicly answer detailed legal allegations directly
challenging the jurisdiction of the IRS and the
unlawful enforcement and administration of U.S. income
tax laws.
The hearing is in response to a formal petition to the
government from Bob Schulz, Chairman of the We The
People Foundation for Constitutional Education.
In a letter to Schulz dated October 12, 2001,
Congressman Bartlett also wrote, "Our country has
labored under a federal income tax system that is
inconsistent with the liberty of a free people. Quite
simply, the government of a free people should not tax
the labor of its citizens…."
Congressman Bartlett went on to say that most of
Congress now agrees that the federal tax system is
repugnant to the Constitution and its laws, and that
the current income tax system should be abolished.
"Over several decades, there has been a substantial
and credible body of research compiled that directly
questions the legal authority of the IRS to: 1) force
employers to withhold taxes from employee’s paychecks,
2) force most citizens to file a return, and 3) force
payment of the income tax," said Schulz. "Until now,
the government has refused to publicly answer its most
vocal critics or respond to the specific legal
evidence. The administration and enforcement of the
income tax system goes on trial February 27th."

I have written an email letter to my Congressman
and urged him to support and participate in this
hearing.  I urge you to take just a few minutes
and send a similar email to your Representative
in Congress.

To:   The Honorable (Name)
      U.S. Representative  District, (State)
Subj: Truth-in-Taxation hearing Feb 27-28

Dear Congressman (name),
As you know, Rep.Roscoe Bartlett has rescheduled the
citizens’ Truth-in-Taxation hearing for February 27
and 28. I urge you to attend and participate in this
historic event.

Sincerely and respectfully yours,

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/