-Caveat Lector-

So Citizen Wayne of POC - this is the Jewish Mafia taking over, the
criminal element.   They have not paid taxes for fifty years on their
drugs, murders, this gun for hire stuff, demolitions, pornography and
then they funnel their money through tax free foundations.

Larry Silverstein with his Bronfman connections - that guy if he has his
way will get 7 billion dollars TAX FREE insurance.

Lex Wexner came to our town and for 15 years paid no tax - had
abatement.   Now the abatement period is over he starts to fire people
and many are upset because they had been PROMISED nothing like this
would happn so maybe lawsuits.

Consider JFK - when Fidel Castro kicked Lansky and the mob out of Cuba
they lost bllions of dollars, all tax free.

Larry Silversein wanted Free Trade Zone in Israel and left in angner for
they said it sounded like a money laundering deal.....he also wanted tax
abatement.

Now the crooked dirty money is laundered into such places as ADL, and
these foundations and often though these bums are very generous unto the
political parties....as this one guy once told me, the only difference
between a Democrat and a Republican, the Republic costs more.

This is the bunch that murdered JFK, RFK, shot Wallace and
Reagan....toss in a lot of other items but now just imagine why honest
businessmen have been virtually FORCED to move overseas.

So the Mafia has a lot of money....now I noe Jacobsens going
bankrupt.....hey they rented their space in this shopping center how do
you go that bankrupt?

Now an honest man goes bankrupt he loses his house and car, right?   A
Jacobson goes bankrup - hey they rent everything.....

John Gotti is in prison - I wish they would let him out and let the
Italians back into the picture.

Dave Thomas the Wendy Hamberger King lived in Columbus, but hey he died
in Florida because like many rich Columbusites, they go to Florida and
escape all these estate taxes.

Bush is right to want to cut taxes for the rich......the old rich got
their revenge and took good jobs out of the country because they were
getting what my mother hused to call tax poor - she had a few rental
properties and would never raise the rent on people she knew....ended up
sellling because she could not raise the rent.
Smart people gouge I guess.

So if Organized Crime paid their taxes and they nailed them, say like
this corrupt Marc Rich - we could pay off our naitonal debt and have
money to spare.

Look to Twin Towers and see evil Janus - two faces....Silverstein,
Giuliani - a Company of Undertakers and do you know how much those guys
want these days?

I don't even want to be cremated yet someone put out big bucks no doubt
for these little urns and filled it with dust and garbage from the Twin
Towers - anything for the buck, but the recipients got a reael
multicultural urn full of ashes from nearly every country in the world.

Meyer Lansky order the hit of JFK and RFK and what did the Senate do?
Why they let his son go to West Point.

So much for "tax free foundations" which make excellent organization for
laundering dirty money.

Meanwhile people in New York city many still living in garbage bags
within  the view of the spiritual apparition of the Twin Towers for some
say they can see them yet.

Anyway the rush to get people to sign those waivers not to sue before
they receive this money from the feds - is suspect.

Who they going to sue - Ghostbusters?   For I understand not only in New
York City Hall but in Twin Towers there were a lot of ghost employees
they will never find.

OSaba