-Caveat Lector-

I love the myth of liberal media.

media now serves the corporate interests. which has been the province of the
right since 1980 at the very least.

quick media bias quiz:

given iran-contra, and Monica lewinsky - which president did the media
skewer and which did it treat with kid gloves?

--
"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant
facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies and competitive values. For

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew