-Caveat Lector-

        Whether Michael Le Fosse & Laurence Gardner are imposters

        is totally  irrelevant to my original point.

        That is.  That the United States is ran by a Secret Corporation

        which was chartered by ONE of the STUARTS in 1607.  James

        Edward Stuart the Sixth. ( Perhaps he was a phoney also ).

        Then when the Earl of Cornwallis Capitulated to Washington

        in October 1781.  There was a secret deal struck.  This was

        that the VIRGINIA COMPANY would be RENAMED to the United States

        of America Corporation and Body Politic.  Then in March of 1782

        Colonel Nikolau wrote a letter to all officers Colonel or higher

        suggesting that Washington be named KING of the UNITED STATES.

        Both Washington's reply and Colonel Nikolau's letter I have

        copies of in my possession.  In March 1782 is when Washington

        sent 3 emissaries to visit Charles Edward Stuart the Third

        ( a POSSIBLE IMPOSTER ) suggesting to him that he become KING

        of the NEWLY FORMED EGALITARIAN CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC ( which

        is a VERY DEFINITE IMPOSTER ).  It was NEVER a REPUBLIC but

        in fact an AMALGAMATION of two SECRET CORPORATIONS.  The

        BRITISH EAST INDIA COMPANY ( NO IMPOSTER ) and the VIRGINIA

        COMPANY ( ALSO NO IMPOSTER ).   The AMERICAN FLAG ( OLD GLORY )

        is the flag of the British East India Company.

        The nature of the SECRET CORPORATION known as the BRITISH

        EAST INDIA COMPANY can be found in BUCKMINSTER FULLER's

        1980 book  " CRITICAL PATH ".  Where BUCKY said that

        WASHINGTON pulled out the BRITISH EAST INDIA COMPANY

        FLAG and asked his troops to fight for it.   They refused.

        So the CROSS of St.ANDREW & St.GEORGE were removed from it

        and a circle of 13 Stars were sewn in it's place.  According

        to BUCKY the EAST INDIA COMPANY continued to do business

        as normal.  Right up to the present day.

        What BUCKY wasnt aware of was the VIRGINIA COMPANY and the

        secret deal struck with the EARL of CORNWALLIS.  There is

        NO WAY WHATSOEVER to find this information out without talking

        to INSIDERS.   The FRENCH ROYAL FAMILY is my source of this

        information.

        MICHAEL STUART & SIR LAURENCE GARDNER are completely and totally

        irrelevant to the issue.   Except for the fact there is very

        good information in their books.  But then that's the way

        it is with all books.  There is some accurate info and some

        disinfo.

        Just like this discussion group.

        The UNITED STATES REPUBLIC is the BIGGEST IMPOSTER of all times.

        It was NEVER a REPUBLIC.  But a SECRET OLIGARCHY of JOINT

        STOCK CORPORATIONS.  These corporations are still in effect

        today.