A national firearm trade association is planning to market a videotape made exclusively for classroom consumption - "It's Your Call: Playing It Safe Around Guns"- that explains gun safety to young kids. We need to promote safety and awareness.

GO FOR IT, at:

Finally, a Candidate worth going to the Poll and Vote For!
Ron Paul for President 2004
Official Website of Ron Paul
http://www.Paul2004.com/
"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic...."
-- Oath of Office
Archibald Bard
83834746
TO KEEP THE PEACE,