-Caveat Lector-

Well Andrew yesterday I had this picture out of my brother in law and
neice on the banks of Loch Lomond.....he is holding his hand in a manner
which meants something for he set up all your Missile sites and worked
with where is it, this secret underground sea base?

They almost bought a house in Scotland and stayed they loved it - so
what has happened in Scotland, same as happened here?   Like John
Rocker, strangers in your own land or like the Palestinians, strangers
in their own land.

So some believe this Holy Loch is set for destruction - for the enemy is
within your gates too.   But it is all an exercise before the real
genocide begins.

Now you now maybe why George W. Bush said "Keep your powder dry", but it
was this ugly Rap Brown who said getta gun and aim it at old whitey.

There are people over here now hoping for a great plague - and it is
coming for it is all part of "God's Plan for USA and the World.

Can hardly wait to see this new Black Messiah, with the Z stamped on his
ass.....Z stands for Zionist.

And I say people believe KMart is going busto because of this lesbian
Rosie O'Donnell who was in on the taking away of the guns of us white
people.

Us White People is going to follow the advice of George Bush, and keep
and guns and powder dry.

If that does not work - well I see in Columbus Jacobson's is going busto
too....and this beautiful once gorgeous mall the only one in downtown -
is about to go busto under their new Black Mayor who spends so much time
of the PBS with this Black House of Israel and even some guy who wears
all black and preaches sodomy attacking us poor white folk.

Never did like the quiet life though and almost welcome the revolution
for it is just around the bend........more likely they will be singing
Dixie than Yankee Doodle.

This Anti Defamation League a criminal association who launders money
and takes bribes - according to the newspapers and zionist press one
would think they have a control of US?   Wrong....they are what you call
paper tigers.

A handful of loud obnoxious people in on the kill of the Kennedys - who
set loose people like this Dixon loose on the Kennedys to assist in
their slaughter but the chickens, or should I say Flying Fiery Serpents
who came home to roost were Muslims with Yiddish accents?

Saba